Sunday, January 23, 2011

SABAL 2011 - SPORTS ATTITUDE AND BASKETBALL

I have been wondering why I have been teaching basketball for so many years. And as I wondered I realized that my INTENTION ALWAYS WAS TO CREATE GREAT SPORTS PERSONS for my country. So SABAL 2011 will be touching other sports besides basketball in order to provide A SPORTS ATTITUDE TO THE CHILDREN.

It comes no surprise to me that many of my basketball students are good at other sports but time has come when they need to be UNLEASHED in a similar way that Basketball has been given to them. It is not enough to be GOOD - the time has come to EXCEL. I am excited at the great potential that SABAL 2011 will create. ATHLETICS will be the main focus - games like Table Tennis, Badminton would be progressively introduced. A SABAL 2011 student would learn SPORTS ATTITUDE and BASKETBALL.

SUMPOORNA too needs to improve facilities for other sports. I will continue to do my bit - but it is time the STUDENTS to pay nominal fees [affordable fees] - which can help the project. Voluntary `plan of payment' can be decided.

VOLUNTEERS will now become the back-bone of SUMPOORNA. They will gradually take over the functioning of SUMPOORNA and registration of all VOLUNTEERS would be also done at the time of SABAL admissions.

SABAL STUDENT/VOLUNTEER REGISTRATION would be done ONLY on 30-1-2011 from 10am to 1pm in REGENCY PUBLIC SCHOOL, VIDYARANYAPURA.

No comments: